MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Opened in 1984 as Ireland’s first science and technology park, the National Technology Park has become home to a growing and influential nucleus of high-technology and knowledge-based entrepreneurial, creative and growing companies. Here, a serene parkland setting provides a backdrop to a world-class business environment connected to a modern university campus.
National Technology Park in Limerick includes features such as;
- a 650-acre riverside site
- Over 80 global multinational subsidiaries, Irish technology companies, research and development institutions and support services
- A strong focus on ICT, healthcare and e-Learning organisations
- over 5,000 skilled employees
- University of Limerick, located at the heart of the park
The international companies based here are Vistakon, Cook Medical, and O2.